HealthShlok
Mind Belowing Tips for Health
Mind Belowing Tips for Health

1. Health
It can make or break your happiness and hustle factor. Give your body what it needs movement and real food. Your reward? Its energy and clear thinking. Feed your body garbage and your life will become a dumping ground.

2. Eat Real Food
You dont have to be a vegan, go Paleo or diet to be healthy. Just eat high quality, nutritious foods and eliminate processed crap. Eat foods that come from the earth; not out of a box or bag.

3. Exercise
Short on time? Exercising for15 minutes, 3 days each week, can add 3 years to your life. Or, getyour own kettlebellcomplete 75-100 swings 3 days a week totransform your body.

4. Consistency
Consistency is important, but so is indulgence. 80% of the time stick to lean protein, veggies, fruit, andhealthy fats. Fill the remaining 20% with comfort foods and sweets that you cant live without.

5. Thirty in thirty
Meaning 30 grams of protein within 30 minutes of waking up. This habit takes the thinking out of the breakfast equation, leaving you full and energized. Think egg whites, whey protein or Greek yogurt for a quick and easy 30 in 30.

6. Take Fish Oil
There is a good chance that you arent getting enough healthy fats in your diet. And, its also likely that you could reduce stress, become smarter, and boost your metabolism by popping a couple capsules each day.

7. Practice Mindful Eating
Dont dine in front of the television. No eating straight out of the bag either. Make yourself a plate and measure out portions. Try to savor or at least taste what you are eating. Use smaller plates, eat buffet style, and drink more water to prevent overeating.

8. Boost The Burn
Some foods naturally burn more calories than others. For more muscle and less fat eat more fish, almonds, and berries. Add some flavor and increase the burn factor by adding cinnamon, garlic, turmeric, ginger, cumin, and cayenne pepper to meals. Keep your belly full and metabolism humming by drinking more water and green tea.

9. Stand Up
Your desk is killing you. Get out of your chair, stretch and walk around as often as possible. Make it a rule to take all conference calls standing up. Stop sending so many emails. Walk across the room and have a conversation face-to-face.

10. Shut Down
This one is simple; get more sleep. Results = work + rest. Create a bedtime routine. No screens within 30 minutes of bed. Drink decaffeinated tea. Decompress by writing, reading or meditating. 7 hours of sleep will rejuvenate your mind and muscles.

--- >>> --- >>>
Mind Belowing Tips for Health

Health Ideas


 sportshlok.com
 examaxe.com
 mobsea.com